Welcome to the epic 500th episode of A Well-Designed Business! So far, it's been a wild ride, and we've fully enjoyed every minute of it! Even LuAnn, the consummate positive thinker, ever-optimistic dreamer, and earnest believer in the truth, could not foresee all the joy she has experienced, and the delightful connections she has made, because of this podcast! Join us today, for this truly memorable episode!
Recently, LuAnn has been spending time reflecting on all the pleasure that this podcast has brought her. She's been thinking about all the people she's met, the invaluable relationships she's formed, the opportunities she's been given, and the ones she has helped to create through this podcast. She has also taken the time to break down the various business strategies she's used in running this platform. In today's episode, she shares the five things that she learned behind the scenes, from doing this show. Be sure to tune in today, to hear about the 5 Keys that LuAnn believes were essential for her to have in place, to allow for her calling to happen.
- LuAnn talks about the 5 essential keys to success.
- Talking about passion.
- How LuAnn realized that she needed to do a podcast.
- Looking for something to light her up, back in 2013.
- Lessons learned from golf lessons, surfing lessons, and 46-mile bike rides.
- Never looking back, only ahead for what was to come.
- LuAnn shares her true passion.
- Even the hard days have been an absolute joy for LuAnn.
- Creating a business plan with cold, hard facts.
- Making clear decisions, based on facts and up-front agreements.
- Clarity creates calm and purpose because when you have a plan, you are more likely to get to where you want to be.
- Having an unrelenting, single-minded, and focused commitment to getting things done.
- Every business is always a work in progress.
- What you need, to be successful.
- Commitment is showing up on schedule, being prepared to do what you said you would do, and doing the work.
- What it takes, to run a village.
- LuAnn has been blessed by the most amazing village of the brands who believe in this show.
- It has been through the village of guests, sponsors, co-authors, and listeners that LuAnn has grown, and learned so much, in the last four years.
- Some valuable lessons were learned from doing LuAnn Live.
- Paying other people to deal with the details and fill in the gaps.
- Having the support of our amazingly gifted podcast village.
- The sad loss of a dear friend, Liza Jones.
- Treasuring the support of all her co-authors.
- Make someone's day, and decide to be excellent!
Previous shows mentioned in this episode:
Nicole Heymer #125, #317, and #466
Taylor Spellman #106, #390, and #467
Michele Williams #137, #180, #395, and #424
Sarah Daniele #91, #119, and #177
Jenny and Greg Madden #332
Corey Damon Jenkins #388
Eileen Hahn #363
Wendy Glaister #386
My Doma Studio