On the show today you are going to meet Sarah Daniele! Sarah was recommended to me by a previous guest and my friend, Rachel Moriarty. So, who is Sarah Daniele? She is a very smart, take- the- bull- by- the- horns type person, interior designer and also happens to be the co-founder and CEO of Mydoma Studio! Sarah has a degree in interior design, has worked for others and then eventually started her own business, Mydoma Studio. Her business focuses on residential renovations, add-ons, kitchen, and bath. Today she is going to share with us a little about her career.
- When did Sarah start her new software?
- What were her guidelines for her new software system?
- Was her software originally for other designers?
- When did she decide to let other designers use her program?
- What changes were made to her software program to fit other designers?
- How did she know that other designers would need a different program than herself?
- How did she build her beta team to test the new product?
- Is Mydoma Studio an accounting software?
- Where did the name Mydoma Studio come from?
- How did she decide the “look” of her website?
- What is the usability of Mydoma Studio?
- What is Mydoma Studio and what can it help designers do with clients?
- What is the process to sign up for Sarah’s program on Mydoma Studio?
- What is a product catalog builder?
- What does it mean when the product catalog builder is global?
- How does a designer get the client on board using Mydoma Studio?
- Would the client still have access to their studio after the project is finished?
- How are the invoices incorporated in the program?
- Is there a way for the designer to view the project like they are the client?
- What is the targeted audience for Mydoma Studio?
- How are the fees decided?
For the rest of the shownotes, please visit our resource center: Window Works