Today on A Well-Designed Business
Welcome to a Well-Designed Business. It's Power Talk Friday! Business for 90% of us is absolutely bonkers right now, isn’t it? Why is it when we are busy, we so easily throw aside the time to work on our business? Today, I want to talk about the importance of working on your business always, not just when it’s convenient. On today's show, I am letting the LuAnn University instructors tell you about their amazing courses, and why now, more than ever, it is critical that we focus on our businesses.
LuAnn University Summer 2021:
5 Departments offering 8 courses for targetted instruction for profit and growth:
- Process Leads to Profit Department
- How to Build Systems Into Your Services, taught by Sara Lynn Brennan
- Design-Build 201, taught by Kathleen Anderson
- Profit is in the Numbers Department
- Project Profitability 101, taught by Kimberly Merlitti
- Online Bookkeeping 101, taught by Kathleen Anderson
- Online Bookkeeping 201, taught by Peter Lang
- Window Treatments for Profit
- The Proven 7-Step Sales Process, taught by Jessica Harling
- Marketing for Profit
- Visibility for Creatives, taught by Rachel Moriarty
- Video for Creatives, taught by Arianne Bellizaire
- Expand Your Mind, Grow Your Profit
- Courses coming soon! Check back for the Fall Session.
Get to Know the Instructors:
Sara Lynn Brennan
What’s new with LuAnn Nigara:
Inside Voice, Outside Voice Charity Events
Get The Goodies!
For checklists, resources, and extra goodies from A Well-Designed Business sign up for free here.
To Get on LuAnn’s Email List, text the word designbiz to 444999!
Purchase LuAnn’s Books Here:
Book 1: The Making of A Well – Designed Business: Turn Inspiration into Action
Book 2: A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts
Pre-Order Book 3: A Well-Designed Business – The Power Talk Friday Experts Volume 2
Connect with LuAnn Nigara
Power Talk Friday
Like Us: Facebook | Tweet Us: Twitter | Follow Us: Instagram | Listen Here: Podcast
Other shows mentioned:
- Rachel Moriarty, Visibility for Creatives: Episodes 55, 214
- Sara Brennan, How to Build Systems into Your Services: Episodes 463, 514, 524, 607
- Kimberly Merlitti, Project Profitability 101: Episodes 361, 442, 592
- Arianne Bellizaire, Video for Creatives: Episodes 20, 568
- Kathleen Anderson, Online Bookkeeping 101 & Design-Build 201: Episode 644
- Peter Lang, Online Bookkeeping 201: Episode 349, 464, 522
- Jessica Harling, The Proven 7-Step Sales Process: Episode 634