Welcome to A Well-Designed Business! LuAnn’s guests today are Robert Koller and Alexandra Skobel with Monogram, a new sponsor of the podcast. Monogram was also a valued sponsor of the recent 19hours virtual event sponsored by Mydoma Studio.
You’re going to love the energy that comes out of Monogram and its team members, so listen in meet Rob and Alex and learn more about what Monogram has to offer you!
Rob is the Senior Brand Manager for Monogram and Alex is the Senior Manager of the Monogram Design Center.
- Alex shares the company mission.
- Monogram is the luxury line of appliances for GE and has been in the business for more than 33 years.
- Monogram launched two new collections earlier this year: Their Minimalist collection and their Statement
- The appliances offered include built-ins, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, wall ovens, and 48-inch ranges.
- A “built-in” means that an appliance is built into the cabinetry around it. A built-in often has custom exterior panels, which gives an integrated, seamless look to your kitchen.
- In 1987, Monogram was the first luxury brand to create a full built-in package for their clients.
- Rob shares his background in Food and Beverage, and what excites him about the time he’s spent at Monogram.
- Monogram performed extensive research before putting pen to paper on their latest designs. After careful consideration, they developed three main pillars to support their new look and feel: Materials, Performance, and Ownership. Each of these upholds their commitment to high quality, innovation, and their ongoing relationships with designers and consumers. Through these pillars and their new collections, they've created a luxury brand experience that you can see and feel for yourself.
- “Social Currency” - Something to talk about with your friends!
- Monogram has a couple of programs specifically set up for the designer community to educate them on the Monogram products.
- Resellers (and there are over 1,100!) have updated displays and presentations. You can see, touch, and feel!
- The flagship showroom in Chicago is open to the public Monday through Saturday.
- The showroom does not sell the products, but directs the inquiries to the local Monogram sales manager if it’s outside of Chicago.
- If a designer is registered for Monogram’s Rewards Program, they get to extend preferred-builder pricing to the client, which is a great discount.
- If a designer is NOT registered for Monogram’s Rewards Program, then the client would be using the rebate. There are 3 tiers where the clients qualify for free items with certain purchases.
- Engineering details make all the difference in the design and ease-of-use of the appliances for the consumer.
- “Monogram Talks” - a webinar series that will be launching the first week of May!
- Different technologies are incorporated into the Monogram appliances.
- Designers, when you introduce luxury items into your projects it benefits your profitability!
LuAnn’s Podcast - Please SUBSCRIBE, Rate & Review!
Purchase LuAnn’s Book!
Power Talk Friday
Is Chairman of the Board Right for YOUR Business?
LuAnn Nigara COB
Are you a #babydesigner, #risingdesigner, or a #seasoneddesigner?
Take the “What Level is Your Design Firm” Quiz and Find Out!
Get a list of things to do that day, by the end of the week and by the end of the month, in addition to the best podcast episodes to listen to appropriate to where you are in your business journey!
Connect with Monogram!
A Big THANK YOU to The Podcast Sponsor:
Monogram - Work with Us!