Today's show is another in our Facebook Coaching Sessions Series, where we're tackling the various aspects of Facebook and how to best leverage them, for your Interior Design Firm.
Today's guest is Marc Mawhinney and he is particularly skilled at working with Facebook Communities, so today, he will be discussing the best ways to go about setting these up and he also discusses the different nuances of Facebook Communities. At the end of the show, you will hear about the course that Marc is offering, called Facebook Gold. Listen in to find out more.
Marc, a lifelong entrepreneur, is a Coach for Coaches. He does this through his programs, via his Podcast, Natural Born Coaches and also through his particularly successful Facebook Group, The Coaching Jungle. When LuAnn asked the peeps in her Podcast tribe about who is really good at creating Facebook Community Groups and Facebook Pages, Marc was the man that everyone told her to invite. So, today, we are going to be finding out from him all about Consumer Facing Facebook Groups, where you would be helping and teaching consumers about Interior Design, hopefully with the end result that they would hire you, to be their Interior Designer. Listen in now, as Marc explains some great strategies for setting up a really vibrant Facebook Group.
- Marc uses a great analogy to clear up some of the confusion around the differences between Facebook Business Pages, Facebook Group Pages, Facebook Fan Pages and Facebook Public Pages.
- How Marc's personal Facebook profile has changed since Facebook has become his business.
- A Facebook Group as really a great way to build your business.
- Why size isn't everything, with a Facebook Group.
- What Marc would do to build a community for a brick and mortar Interior Design business.
- Setting up your Facebook Group and making sure that you have the right keywords in the title.
- How often you need to show up, in your Facebook Group.
- The most powerful kinds of Facebook Groups.
- Why monetizing your Facebook Group, or your Podcast, is really the way to go.
- Some great tips for starting a Facebook Group.
- The three choices that you will have when starting your Facebook Group.
- When a Secret Facebook Group would be an appropriate choice.
- When a Closed Group would be a good idea.
- Setting up the rules for your Group.
- Giving great value on your Facebook Group.
- Why Marc has Promotion Fridays in his Group.
- Why Marc suggests having Theme Days, on your Facebook Group.
- How to let people know about your Facebook Group, if you're starting from scratch and how to get people to engage with you, once your Group has been set up.
- Why you shouldn't just add people to your Group, without asking them.
- You can access Marc's Facebook Gold Course, to help you set up your own Facebook Group, through windowworks-nj.com/facebookgold. (It has a 60-day money back guarantee.)
Marc's Facebook Group: www.theccoachinjungle.com
His Email: firstname.lastname@example.org