Kate Greunke is with us today! Kate is a published author, entrepreneur and founder of Kate the Socialite. Kate the Socialite is a marketing firm and niches in marketing for interior designers, window treatment professionals and remodelers. After two years of watching interior designers be taken advantage of by big companies and listening to her clients say and tell her how difficult it was to keep up with their email and social marketing, Kate decided to create a solution. She had already been designing custom newsletters and social media content for years. Not everyone could or would spend big bucks on a custom package. She decided to create a marketing solution that was affordable and easy to use, something that could be easily customized and sent in just a few clicks. Then a short time later, Socialite Subscribe was born!
Check out Kate's website at www.katethesocialite.com.
- How did Kate arrive at her platform niche?
- Who were her best customers?
- What happened to her business when Kate found her niche?
- What are her services she provides for businesses?
- How does she make the newsletter different for everyone?
- What kind of success stories does she have?
- Does she have services to help with technical services?
- What social media platforms does she help people use?
- To get Kate’s help do you have to be bound with a contract?
- Is it a good idea for a client to sit down and evaluate their time before signing up?
- What about those people who do not have a mailing list or a small mailing list?
- What are the pros to having a smaller mailing list sometimes?
- What does your mindset have to do with the success of your business?
- How often does she have a meeting with her clients and how does the interaction go ?
- When was she first offered a publishing contract?
- When did she write her first novel and what was it about?
- What is her favorite part of her job?
- What role does her husband play in her business?
- What sort of free services can you get with her program?
The rest of the show notes are in our resource center: Window Works