Gail Davis has a very interesting past that would be very helpful to her colleagues. Interior design is her second career. Her first career was in fashion. When you hear her story about her career in fashion, I think everyone will understand why she went into interior design!
- How long was she in fashion before switching to interior design?
- Why interior design?
- How did she “walk” into her internships?
- What is the biggest difference interning at a younger age vs being older?
- What sort of questions should you ask yourself when designing a room?
- Were there certain things that were the same between the two designers?
- What business practices did she learn?
Instagram: gmdinteriors https://www.instagram.com/gmdinteriors/?hl=en