Welcome to the show! We have a special episode today, with Kim Hoegger, the award-winning owner, and designer of Kim Hoegger Home. On the show today Kim talks to us about her passion for antiques, retail store ownership, her days as a restaurateur, and also about her thirty plus years of experience in residential and hospitality design. Listen in to find out more.
Kim's business sense, her Southern charm, and her hospitality have all helped her create a design firm that delivers sophisticated, yet livable interiors to clients that return project after project. She is a designer with an eye for fresh, personally curated interiors and she brings a sense of warmth to each and every interior project she creates. With her classic, yet eclectic style, she easily mixes the old with the new in a refreshing way. From coastal to cottage, rustic to chic sophisticated, Kim creates interiors where her clients feel at home in spaces that enhance the lives they lead. Listen in to find out what she has to share on today's show!
- About the exciting launch of Kim's new textile designs!
- What to expect when you dive right in and go after your dreams.
- Where to go after working out your initial design concept.
- Some things to think about that may not have occurred to you before.
- Having to wear many different hats, as a designer.
- The awesome advice that Kim received, that really took her to the next level.
- How Kim managed to align with just the right person!
- What it really takes to build a platform with your brand- and recognition too.
- What Kim has accomplished in a really short time, by hiring a publicist.
- Finding the right balance with a new endeavor.
- Why you should really get your work professionally photographed.
- Going after your dreams with your eyes wide open.
- How Kim handles the sale of her fabrics.
- Having a licensed product is no sideline- it's another whole business!
- All about Kim's new retail showroom.
- Kim really knows her clients well, so her buying process is very streamlined.
- What's coming up for Kim in the future?
- Kim's way of re-branding her products.
- Kim has also started coaching new designers and business owners.
Other episodes mentioned on this show:
Amy Flurry #108 and #323
Andrew Joseph #39
Steve and Jill McKenzie #304