Welcome to another episode of Power talk Friday! Today LuAnn has Stephanie Chung with her on the show. Stephanie has a company called Stephanie Chung and Associates, where she offers Sales Training, Executive Coaching and also Small Business Mentorship, to companies nationwide. Stephanie also has a course, called High Ticket Selling Made Simple which has been designed to help business owners sell more and make more. Listen in to find out more about Stephanie and her company.
Stephanie used to work as a Sales Executive in the Aviation and Private Jet Industry, where she mastered the art of high ticket selling. She has mentored and coached numerous people, including some of the highest paid, most elite Sales Professionals in the country. She serves Business leaders, Entrepreneurs, and Sales Professionals, using her proven Executive Coaching and Sales Training. Stephanie is a contributor on ABC, CBS, and NBC and she's authored Profit Like A Girl- A Woman's Guide To Kicking Butt In Sales And Leadership and also Embrace The Suck- How To Grow And Succeed In Business. LuAnn is really beyond tickled with all of this, so listen in now, as she and Stephanie discuss the mindset moves that are necessary to really scale your sales.
- What it all really comes down to is your own version of your own self-worth. Your financial beliefs play a role in the whole equation and sometimes people tend to struggle with that when selling their intellectual property. Stephanie digs into all the factors that contribute to that struggle.
- Financial self-worth and your mindset- why you should be very careful to never let your own financial beliefs creep into any sales conversation.
- It's never about you- it's always about the buyer in front of you.
- Stephanie explains how you can break out of a limited mindset. Remember that it's not your concern how much your customer can afford. You need to ensure that your presentation of your product (your digital footprint), or service actually aligns with your product or service.
- Run your business with excellence.
- If someone agrees to meet with you, it means that they've already done some research about you and they have already decided that you are going to be worth their time.
- Always approach a conversation with a buyer by looking at what it is that they want or need.
- Ask the buyer questions that go a little deeper, because sometimes the buyer can't really articulate what it is that they need.
- Use the power of silence.
- Really knowing your stuff and getting results will help build your confidence.
- Stephanie shares a technique that she uses with her VIP clients, called Pre-emptive Strike. Know the objections that are going to come your way and bring them up in advance, so that you can control the message.
- Remember to never bring your price down, if the buyer can't afford it. Rather take something away. This way you keep your price integrity.
- Only ask the buyer questions that you don't know the answers to. This will help you better understand how to solve their problem.
- After setting your agenda with a client, mention that you're not necessarily the Designer for everyone.... Great for getting the right
- If you really want to become a better salesperson, there is ample information out there, for you.
- Stephanie has done courses before, specifically for Interior Designers. (For example, High Ticket Selling Made Simple)
Stephanie's website: www.stephaniechung.com You can find loads of free resources there.
To get a free download of Stephanie's book, go to: www.profitlikeagirl.com